Call Center Web Application Development
One of the biggest and very complex project Spaculus has successfully completed. This is for biggest on road vehicle failure service provider company of United Kingdom. The provider has big call center and this project is for inbound and outbound call centers to manage everything.
Main goal of the application is to track the jobs (vehicle) and troubleshoot problems and provide information required by the caller. A call center is a central hub that links a customer and an organization together. It gives customers quick access to the information they want and enhances customer-to-business relationships.
Application works has two main modules :
- Inbound Jobs
- Outbound Jobs
- Where all the call are received and gets registered.
- They record all required customer details and create the job on the system. The job is then passed to an Outbound Controller for on-going job allocation and management.
- The outbound process is where the management of the job is taken over by a different person in the call center who manages the allocation of the job to specific van, locates actual stock items for the job and manages any authorization process as required.
- Easy to monitor all jobs and there current status. ( Suspend, Cancel, Assign, Completed)
- Decrease call abandonment
- Enhanced reporting matrix.
- Call Center Software gives managers the information they need to make strategic decisions.
- Management programs allow you to track Employee/Driver information. This tells how efficiently they are using their time. You know which people are performing and which ones are simply along for the ride.
- Once you have top quality call center application, you decrease the waiting time for those calling in. This results in less frustration and happier customers. Your business reputation is based on the way you treat your customers. Improve your service and your entire business is improved and more profitable. This makes life easier for you, your employees and those that you serve.
- Considering the benefits that proper call center scheduling can deliver includes, increased customer satisfaction, optimal performance, increased efficiency – an investment in such a solution is worth investigation. Working with a proven provider in the industry will make the task easy.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities :
- Answer calls and respond, handle Caller inquiries
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve complaints and manage/provide the necessary information required by caller.
- Enter new caller information into system
- Update existing caller information
- Process inbound and outbound jobs.
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Complete call logs
- Produce call reports
The Admin section of the application will be used to manage all the information which is needed to complete the Job. Like User Group, Privileges, Reports, Rights management, Post Code Management, Van Management, Make, Model, Vehicle, Wheels etc., Appointment Reason, Cancel Reason etc. It has all the control of the system.